TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Students are required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERRABLE registration fee on the date of
registration with ATS.
- There will be NO REFUND of tuition fees after the date classes commence for the academic year.
- A rebate must be requested at least TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR to the commencement of classes,
subject to the following conditions:
a) If the rebate is granted, a processing fee of TT $1000.00
would be withheld by ATS.
b) Rebates will be given a MINIMUM OF ONE WEEK from the date of request.
- Students who give false information and/or false statements on this registration form and who do not pay
fees due to ATS on time as agreed, may be subject to Legal action.
- Students who do not honour the payment plan provided will be required to pay a 20% interest charge
on the total amount of tuition fee outstanding and due to ATS. Additionally, students whose accounts
are in arrears, will not be allowed to attend classes until all such amounts have been paid.
- If the student is under 18 years this agreement must be signed by the parent, guardian or other responsible
person over the age of 18. In signing below the parent, guardian or other responsible person approves
all the student’s obligations stated herein and constitutes a guarantee of the student’s obligations.
- All students upon registration must have an email address for administrative purposes. ATS disclaims all responsibility for students who receive both foreign and local administrative notices late. due to students not having a functioning email address.
- Fees paid as tuition deposit will be divided equally amongst modules chosen.
- A small TTD currency is to be paid to the British Council for examination centers and as such the Academy of Tertiary Studies is not a stakeholder with the British Council with respect to this payment.
- In accordance with the institution’s regulations students must attend 80%-85% face to face attendance except where face to face attendance seems impossible there will be an agreed modality.
- Students applying for payment plan with the Academy of Tertiary Studies Limited will be required to pay all fees completely for modules registered for at the beginning of the Academic Year irregardless of the module attendance.
- Students withdrawing from the programme must sign a withdrawal form.
- Students applying for a change in modules or additional modules must complete the supplemental form.
- Students whilst enrolled at ATS Law School are to desist from inciting other students to attend similar Law institutions/ schools.
- Studens making payment(s) for Local Tuition and for any circumstances beyond their control can request a deferral of payments two (2) weeks before the commencement the academic year, this deferral will be granted for one (1) subsequent academic year
- BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS